[ad_1] Next Post Coming Soon…▶ Whether you’re turning an existing pistol or rifle into a short barreled rifle (SBR), sawing off the barrel on your shotgun to create an SBS, or making your own silencer, you’ll need to first file and receive approval on the ATF Form 1 and payRead More →