On Monday I bought a go to from the Big Brown Truck. The driver dropped off a corrugated cardboard container and inside was the gorgeous Grey Ghost Precision GGP320 slide you see above. I’ll be utilizing it together with SIG SAUER’s new fire control unit and some other parts to construct a brand new pistol (truly just a few of them in several configurations).
I’ve been retaining the Big Brown Truck fairly busy currently. These arrived from Brownells Saturday:
Why? Because i’ve fewer 1911 magazines than I ought to (don’t all of us?).
Here’s the issue. If basement-dweller Joe Biden pulls out a victory on Tuesday, all of that might be unlawful. Check out this tidbit from Slow Joe’s marketing campaign web site, detailing the measures he needs to enact throughout a Biden administration so as to “end our gun violence epidemic.” If elected, the Big Guy needs to . . .
End the net sale of firearms and ammunitions. Biden will enact laws to ban all on-line gross sales of firearms, ammunition, kits, and gun elements.
Need a brand new magazine? Want to improve your carry pistol’s sights? Thinking about including a weapon gentle to your private home protection pistol or AR-15 (assuming you’ll be registering it and paying the $200 tax stamp)? Nope. If Biden will get his method, you’ll be SOL. The solely approach to get any of that will probably be to go to your native gun retailer.
We don’t have anything towards native gun shops, however on-line choices give folks way more decisions and permit these with few or no retailers close to them to get the gear they want. But none of that cuts any ice with Joe and the anti-gun orgs which are supporting him.
Think what a regulation like that may do to the tons of of firms and 1000’s of staff across the nation who work at on-line sellers like Brownells, Palmetto State Armory, Midway USA, Sportsman’s Guide, GunMag Warehouse, Lucky Gunner, Aero Precision, Natchez Shooter’s Supply and dozens extra. Some of them in all probability have brick and mortar companies and certain additionally promote by native retailers, however an on-line gross sales ban can be devastating for them.
So if Biden wins and will get his method, it could have been unlawful for Grey Ghost to have shipped that slide to me. Would i’ve additionally dedicated against the law by ordering and receiving that harmful gun half? Who is aware of…that depends upon how an on-line elements ban invoice is written. Not that I’d be capable to try this as a result of many of the firms listed above would in all probability be out of enterprise.
What different gadgets are on Uncle Joe’s anti-gun want checklist? If he’s elected, he says he would . . .
- Ban the manufacture and sale of “assault weapons” and “high-capacity” magazines
- Regulate possession of current “assault weapons” beneath the National Firearms Act
- Buy again civilian-owned “assault weapons” and “high-capacity” magazines
- Repeal the PLCAA, permitting attorneys to sue gun makers into chapter 11
- Ban “ghost guns” by requiring background checks on gross sales of gun kits or for downloading 3D elements code
- Limit gun patrons to 1 gun a month
- Enact a federal common background test regulation, ending all personal gun gross sales
- Ban gun possession by anybody convicted of a “hate crime” misdemeanor
- Expand the time restrict for finishing a NICS background test from three to 10 days
- Incent all 50 states to enact “red flag” confiscation legal guidelines
- Incent all 50 states to require licensing for gun possession and purchases
- Enact a federal “safe storage” regulation
- Enact a federal regulation mandating “prompt reporting” of misplaced or stolen firearms
- Prohibit using federal funds to coach academics to shoot and carry firearms
Fun, huh? Have you voted but?