Magpul’s X-22 Backpacker and Hunter stocks for the Ruger 10/22 are some of the most popular aftermarket stocks for the venerable rimfire rifle. Now they’ve announced a new lightweight, more affordable version, the MOE X-22 stock.
From Magpul . . .
The MOE X-22 Stock is the ideal rimfire stock for those looking for a lightweight, budget-friendly upgrade for their Ruger 10/22-pattern rifle. We wanted to give shooters an extreme value stock that still provides several improvements over the factory stock that came with their gun.
That includes M-LOK slots for attaching accessories, Magpul TSP on the pistol grip, a custom, non-slip polymer butt-pad, and integral sling loops that are compatible with Uncle Mike’s locking sling swivels. It’s also really lightweight, weighing in at just over a pound at 19 ounces. In short, the MOE X-22 Stock is built for lean efficiency with features that matter.
MOE X-22 Features:
- Two (2) M-LOK slots at the six o’clock position
- Lightweight at just over a pound (~19 oz.). Most factory stocks are almost twice that weight – if not heavier – depending on build material and design
- LOP of 13.5ʺ, a common measurement for factory stocks found on the average centerfire rifle
- Ergonomic, non-slip polymer butt-pad with angled toe
- Integral sling loops (compatible with Uncle Mike’s locking sling swivels) on toe and foreend
- Magpul’s own TSP texture on the pistol grip
- Ships with two interchangeable barrel trays of different diameters to support both factory pencil and bull-barrel profiles to provide shooters with options for various configurations
- Available in Black initially (now shipping); FDE, ODG, and Stealth Grey will be shipping soon
MOE X-22 Price: